hi, i paid for mudfish. i'm fr

hi, i paid for mudfish. i’m from sg, may i know how do i optimize for mudfish to work for Blade & Soul Taiwan?  

is there also only the web for mudfish or there is an application for it?

Please check Blade and Soul link about to set Mudfish up.  

If you’re looking for web only version, I think Mudfish Browser Extension is one for you. :-)  

Hi, i’m currently playing BnS taiwan. may i know which is the best stable/fast nodes to use for BnS TW?

처리해 드린 것으로 보입니다. :slight_smile: 확인해보시고 문제가 있으시면 언제든지 답글 부탁드립니다.

What about Full VPN mode?

it's didn't work,i try it before....

by the way,from 3 days ago , i launch mudfish and my dashboard looks like you updata to they new version , and everytime dashboard ask me to log out my account ,my mudfish start to problem at the same time .

in first time this problem happen ,i notice dashboard website was very lag,and i even can't open it.

other things , i can use mudfish VPN now ,but i aways need to click connect button , and it has very high probability in to error, error message as follow:

1.failed to recvfrom(2) the data from master server. error 0 the operation completed successfully.

In this case, my RTT always in 3000,and the setting bar will stuck in 59%,i need to disconnect and retry.

2.Failed to authenticate using ID/PWD

This case is not very often,but when i click connect button many times ,this will be happen.

• Please try to attach or detach the capital `-I` option

Auto configuration gets stuck at 10%

it didn't work ,still error:failed to recvfrom(2) the data from master server. error 0 the operation completed successfully,does any way to back to old version dashboard?

the error even tell me my account isn't active , what the hell??

Sorry for this inconvenience. Did you try to downgrade the mudfish version which found at http://mudfish.net/releases/ link? I think v4.5.5 works with the old version dashboard.

I download the v4.5.5,but i can't log in ,because timed out.....

failed to receive information from the master server:-1 ODR_ETIMEDOUT

Function:MUD_Auth:373

Error code:MUDEC_00018

MUDEC_00018

Yes,i try to change my password, but error still happen....

Please let us know what contains in

* Status - Process - Core 

and

mud _std .txt

files in

C:\Program Files (x86)\Mudfish Cloud VPN

https://docs.mudfish.net/en/docs/mudfish-cloud-vpn/tech-support-problem-report/#manual-mode

and

setupapi. .log

files in

C:\Windows\INF

https://docs.mudfish.net/en/docs/mudfish-troubleshooting/errorcodes/#workaround-3 

You can inspect how network traffic goes on with tools like WinMTR or PingPlotter.

how do i show you the contains?

email or i just paste the file content?

Core

[STDOUT]

[0.004001] [INFO] mudfish v4.6.1 (for x86_64)

[0.006003] [INFO] Timestamp: Wed Jul 31 21:03:54 2019

[0.006003] [INFO] Connection protocol: udp_dns

[0.007003] [INFO] Authenticating...

[6.581133] [ERROR] MUDEC_00319: Failed to authenticate using ID/PWD.

[STDERR]

Empty file.