Hi, I was wondering If I there

Hi, I was wondering If I there was a free trial, and if so where it would be. Thanks!

I’d set a trial credit now for your account. :slight_smile: So I think you can use all mudfish nodes and features for a while. Please let me know if there’s any problems and questions.

:slight_smile: Thank you for sending the packet dump. Based on your packet dump, I had created an item at http://mudfish.net/admin/item/buy/64131 link. Please understand that it’s in Korean. It’ll be translated soon. Could you please equip and test with it? If it is not working properly, please let me know.

Thank you for the update. I equipped the item and tested it. I do not think it is working. The ping is same as without mudfish being turned ON, which is about 188 ms. When I ran full VPN mode with the same node is about 16X ms. Please let me know what else I can do to help.

I guess it’s fundamentally hard to make improve as far away from Taiwan to North America.

Ping

But there was improvement when I use full VPN mode, and the packet lost was lowered as well. I think the item you made is not working.

Can you look into it again? 16x is better than nothing.

If there’s a packet loss, please capture the packet again to confirm with current Mudfish item’s information