Hi, i'm curious as to why Ma

Hi, i’m curious as to why Mabinogi NA isnt showing up anymore? there’s only asian versions and mabipro avaliable…

Please check Mabinogi again.

With the latest

Desktop (as of this posting)

64 bit version
v4.5.2.

@draconis.pendragon

Please try to change Connection
Protocol
to run Final Fantasy XIV - A Realm Reborn image

I only had FFXIV as an item equipped due to it being one of the few other games that I use. I showed the screen for the Mabinogi item to show the settings. There’s no server selection for North America official. So, I removed it from my equipped items. It’s mentioned here: https://mudfish.net/forums/6/topics/52475

Please see here for info as to when they changed the servers

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Maintenances/1/00JEJ/completed-scheduled-maintenance-april-24th

As you can see i dont have the option either, under the very same link you posted.

NOTE, there use to be 2 nodes, 1 for Mabipro (which is a private server) and 1 for the north american official one, as you can see in the picture above, there’s only 1 avaliable and it leads to the wrong one sadly.

Please check Packet Capture with
Mudfish

link while playing the game with Full VPN
mode

We need some packets to update/refresh a Mudfish
item.imageimageimage

@kwangseok

The Packets that were captured have been uploaded.

@grimfate

@jmperez91 @joshua64sid

You all may want to give it a go as well as far as packet dumps and sending them in.

@draconis.pendragon

you’re the hero we need but dont deserve.

This may change again within the next month due to a
Server Merge.

mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00JEV

Sorry for this belated update. FYI the reason why Maginogi NA is gone at mudfish game item was that they have very strict firewall policy to measure RTT. For example, their DDoS firewall blocks most of RTT checks from mudfish nodes. So as the result, the RTT information provided by Mudfish are almost useless so I’d decided to delete it. :frowning: I’ll try to find other method to provide RTT information.

@weongyo It’s highly appreciated that you take your time to help us out with this. Keep up the good work!