Hi, I'm in perth australia. Wh

Hi, I’m in perth australia. When I use the perth-DCwest node. it has large ping spikes. Other nodes are stable. Will you adjust the node in the future?

Any updates? I can’t find another node that is useful

Today I’d added “AU Oceania (Perth - Wombat)” node. :slight_smile: However I’m not sure that it’s helpful for you. Please test with it.

still got large ping spikes

fluctuates from 150 to 650

Yep. It looks it’s not stable at all this node. However did you see this link http://ko.loxch.com/userrtt/?uid=127829 before? This link shows your RTT information between mudfish nodes and your desktop. As you can see, RTT stddev is relatively high to most of mudfish nodes. It means at least your ISP has a unstable connection to other ISPs. Did you check your ISP too?

this is what the test shows

this is what i actually getimage

And it never stable I have to test every time I open the game, cause it never shows the same result

중계 서버를 변경하거나 MTU를 1500부터 조금씩 낮추거나 MAC Address를 변경해 보시기 바랍니다.

중국 관련중국에서 Facebook, YouTube 접속하기를 참고하실 수도 있습니다.

Please check How do I know if its working? section and check the realtime graph whether it moves like that. When I checked this packet dump, it seems the game server IP is already covered by Mudfish game item.

There’s a possibility that may Full VPN mode
consumed your credit if you have had enabled it then did something like watching a streaming video.

Credit calculation can be delayed around 30 minutes to 2 hours so you may belated notice that