Hi, In the past, I've use

Hi,

In the past, I’ve used MudFish before and had some issues which my actual wi-fi (my router’s name) would disconnect whereas the node would still be connected. My wifi would then reconnect and disconnect before reconnecting.

So I decided to uninstall and reinstall the drivers. I got it to work again for one day and went to bed. The next day it wouldn’t have a proper connection anymore. It would only connect for a few minutes before popping up a few error messages.

MUDEC_00314, MUDEC_00062 and MUDEC_00235.

What usually happens when I launch/relaunch MudFish as administrator is what I said. It would have a connection but after like 10 minutes or so the connection drops and it shows MUDEC_00314 and sometimes show MUDEC_00235 after.

I have searched through before submitting this and have attempted all possible solutions from https://mudfish.net/docs/en/vpn/errorcodes.html.

Update #1:
I haven’t touched anything but it getting better?
I still get MUDEC_00314 and disconnect every few hours instead of minutes now.

And is there anyway for the VPN connection to not show up as Unidentified network and No internet access? When I was using this months back, every time it would be Connection XX (where the XX is a number which increases every time I launch MudFish). I’m aware that all that matters is the Realtime RTT graph working but its kinda annoying me that its showing this.

You can delete those Network Connections as Merge network profiles

I’m going to make it clear what you’ve did, so

I have tried changing to different relevant nodes and played around with Connection Protocols and Firewall Issues. I have also lowered MTU before.

I have no idea why this is happening. I have another laptop by the side running MudFish flawlessly. It never disconnects or gets any errors related to MudFish.

As of right now as I’m typing this I’m getting spammed by the MUDEC_00314 notification. I have tried to setup MudFish exactly like my second laptop but I am still getting errors.

Is there something managed like by administrative tools or policies?

What about anti-virus job?

I don’t think so? It was working fine perfectly yesterday with only one time where the error popped up for a short while. I had MudFish on for more than 12 hours too. Its kinda iffy as in more unstable today compared to yesterday.

Could you pleas send me Problem Report? I need to check the internal logs.

Hi, I have sent the requested to the email that was showned in the Problem Report page.

Thank you for sending the log files of processes. Unfortunately I can’t find the reason from three txt log files you sent. :frowning: Did you try to test whether that your issue is from your WI-FI driver (or NIC) or from your router?

I am not sure either. What really confuses me is that there are days where it runs fine and then the next day it just keeps giving me MUDEC_00314. I have another laptop besides me that is also running MudFish and has rarely disconnects.

Have you set the program on Compatibility Mode?

The link you sent is not working for me.

Please find error messages in C:\Program Files (x86)\Mudfish Cloud
VPN\mudrun_stdout.txt, mudrun_stderr.txt, mudfish_stdout.txt/mudfish_stderr.txt and mudflow_stdout.txt/mudflow_stderr.txt or send those txt file to support@loxch.com to
inspect if you feel this work is hard