Hi there! First of all, thanks

Hi there! First of all, thanks for providing this service, I like the way it's organised. The problem I'm having is a particular set of nodes being very unreliable. I am in Malaysia playing WoW Classic on Oceanic servers. RansomIT Perth 1-5 nodes are the lowest latency nodes available to me, and this is by quite a large margin (105ms compared to the next available nodes being 135ms and higher). However half of the time they are extremely unstable. I am experiencing spikes and plateaus of 150, 170, 190 and even 250+ on these nodes (compared to other nodes that begin at 135ms and stay at 135ms at all times). When I first found mudfish and tested it, 105 seemed extremely good so I decided to switch from WTFast, but if these nodes are performing so poorly, I'm not sure this is enough reason to stay (even though overall experience is better here, and I believe you have an overall better product). Are you aware of issues with these nodes, could anything be done here? Thank you :)

Could you please test to 103.4.115.248 with WinMTR or PingPlotter while Mudfish is running? I think we need to check where this issue is from. Without checking the routing pathes, I can't add why this is happening on your location.