Hi there, I'm playing blade an

Hi there,
I’m playing blade and soul and it’s using TCP protocol that’s why most players have ping issue since this protocol use 3 way handshaking to the game server, but when I use UDP on mudfish this works fine but there is no big ping reduce, the real-time traffic on the dashboard shows that my ping to the server is very low, but in fact when I connect to the game I still have almost the same amount of ping. my question is should I switch mudfish to TCP, if yes. Is there is any other options I can modify to get the optimal ping for this game ?

Thanks in advance.

There is no special, but please refer to the following article.

If the IP band measured for RTT calculation is different from that of the game

All loophole relay servers periodically check the game server for RTT and send this information to the central server. However, if the target (usually IPv4 address) for this RTT check differs from the way the game checks it, it may be different from the value of the loophole.

Sometimes loopholes may cause problems by incorrectly specifying targets for RTT checks and measuring them to be places other than the actual game server.
If the protocol to measure for RTT calculation is different from that of the game

Basically, Dojo measures RTT using TCP protocol, but sometimes game traffic is based on UDP protocol instead of TCP protocol. (This may cause packet processing priority to change due to QoS equipment). Values ​​may differ from actual values.
Due to the load on the game server

If the RTT calculation in the game is based on the RTT calculation for the game server where the actual game is played, the load on the server may cause a difference.

The RTT graph of Loach is not based on actual game server but because RTT calculation is performed on the network where the game server is located or the network estimated to be nearby.
Due to the impact of the network load on which the game server is located

If the network node where the game server is located is under load due to a lot of traffic, if the Loop RTT is not calculated for that network node, the graph may be different.
Due to the load on the computer itself

Rarely, the computer’s operating system (OS) slows down overall due to the load caused by the computer playing the game, which can cause RTT differences.

중계 서버를 변경해 보시기 바랍니다.

로스트아크를 서비스하는 쪽에서 계속 차단 범위를 넓혀가고 있는 것으로 추정하고 있습니다. 우회 접속 차단이 풀리지 않은 상태에서
Full VPN
모드
로도 접속이
불가능하다면 로스트아크만
남기고 다른 프로그램을 종료해 보거나 중계 서버 고급
모드

중계 서버 2개를 이용해 보시기
바랍니다.

그래도 접속할 수 없다면
로스트아크
접속을 위한 특별한 해결방안을 마련할 계획은 따로 없습니다. 다만, 미꾸라지
공유기

있는 분들에 한해서 접속 시도를 해 보실 수는 있지만 EFM 네트웍스에서 해외 배송을 할 것을 보장하진 않기 때문에 이 방법을
시도해 보시려면 OpenWRT 기반 Xiaomi Mi WiFi Nano /
Youth (R1CL)
공유기를 개인적으로 구해보셔야 합니다.

또한, 이 방법은 검증되지 않았습니다.
lostark.game.onstove.com/News/Notice/Views/106.

로스트아크를 하겠다는 말이 대체 제가 문의한 글 어디에있는거죠?

황당하네요

어느 서비스에 접속하기 위해서 미꾸라지를 이용하시는 건지 알려주신 정보가 없기 때문에 가지고 계신 미꾸라지 아이템을 근거로 판단하여 로스트아크에 대해 특별히 알고 계셔야 할 정보를 안내해 드렸습니다.

문제가 지속될 경우 미꾸라지 DNS Client 사용을 고려해 보실 수도 있습니다.

제가 좀 경솔했네요;; 사용하는 서비스는 따로없고 주로 FULL VPN모드를 사용하고있습니다.

앞서 말했다시피 현 문제의 재현에 대한 조건은 확실하지 않지만, 컴퓨터를 부팅시에는 언제나 처음엔 연결이 일정시간 되지않고있네요

혹시 MUDEC_00044 혹은 MUDEC_00045 오류에 해당되는지 확인해 보셨는지요? Windows 10 사용자라면 단순히 작업관리자를 뛰는 것만으로도 문제가 해결될 수 있습니다.