Hi, until recently when routin

Hi, until recently when routing my connection for Final Fantasy XIV, my ping would go from 234-235 to around 226ish, 217ish and ideally, 206-208. But as of late, the ping minimum my connection can reach is now around 217-218 while sometimes my ping actually gets higher instead of lower, to around 240+, and I have no idea why? I haven’t changed anything and I’ve always let it auto-diagnose so it’s not because of settings I’ve set

This auto config attempt really sums up the entire issue. It’s extremely frustrating.

Please change your Connection
Protocol

This seems to have stopped me from getting 240+ ping so thank you for that but I still can’t get ~206 like I used to, the lowest I’m hitting is 216 for some reason.

Please try FastConnect
mode
with TCP for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

There’s no way for me to tell if FastConnect is helping because it removes the Realtime RTT graph from my dashboard

As you know, FastConnect mode will disappear Realtime Traffic Graph docs.mudfish.net/en/docs/mudfish-features/fastconnect-mode/#caveat

so it’s just needed to be in to the destination server by yourself to feel how much is improved.

Picking just 1
node
that shows near flat graph may considered more consistency.

In general,
network congestion has getting increased on night to early morning.

How to pick the best mudfish node for game I
play?

What does System Load mean?