Hi , VoIP is blocked in my cou

Hi , VoIP is blocked in my country therefore i cant use voice chat in my games, so i use mudfish to open voice , it worked well with some of my games but with Rainbow Six siege its not working , i still cant access voice chat even with mudfish , is there settings i can try or workaround that might help ?
the game tells me that i need NAT type open for best experience and i have moderate would changing to Nat type open solve the voice chat problem or it has nothing to do with VoIP ? . thanks

edit; my friend told me that he was able to use the voice chat with a VPN that changed his location < i dont know if that could help in finding my problem just wanted to add it.

it worked well with some of my games but with Rainbow Six siege its not
working , i still cant access voice chat even with mudfish , is there
settings i can try or workaround that might help ?

Are you meaning that it doesn’t work even with Full VPN mode enabled?

full VPN mode solved the problem but i lost my subscriptions can i have them back :(, can i still use full VPN mode with my subscriptions , cause data plan subscription was perfect for me i just wanted to use the full VPN feature.

I’d set a trial credit now for your account. :slight_smile: So I think you can use all mudfish nodes and features for a while. Please let me know if there’s any problems and questions.

이전 주제글에 제 답변을 남겨 놓았습니다. 해당 글을 참고 바랍니다.