High credit consumption issue (GB) in a short time

​I am facing an issue with a very high credit (kicks) consumption while playing Apex Legends. I noticed that I used 2 GB in just 3 hours, which is abnormal compared to my usual usage.
​Could you please check my account/traffic and let me know the normal credit consumption rate per hour for Apex Legends? Also, could you help me figure out why this happened and how to fix it?
​Thank you.

Full VPN is off and only Apex Legends is active. There is no fixed normal GB/hour; 2 GB in 3 hours may include CDN/cloud traffic matched by the item. Because Connection Log was off, past destinations cannot be checked.

Enable Account → Edit Profile → Connection Log, reproduce briefly, then review Status → Access Log.

Use Advanced → Network Monitoring to find the process. On Windows/Linux, enable Setup → Traffic → Web Inspect → Item’s Built-In Domains and keep QUIC off.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.