Hisashiburi loxch-sama! I wou

Hisashiburi loxch-sama!

I would like to ask where somagu shadowsocks VPS are hosted as I am currently looking into the possibility of using your shadowsocks VPS service as a way to bypass the Great Firewall of China to play 300 heroes on optimal ping.

Mudfish service is quite fine for this case but there tends to be problems whenever servers are overloaded by other people or other disruptive circumstances.

With this in mind, I’m looking for a possibility of using a VPS in hopes of eliminating these problems.

We’re offering 211.251.236.160 or 52.78.46.15

https://mudfish.net/forums/10/topics/43939

Sounds great! Let’s say I host a VPS server, do I need to personally request here in the forums to have it hosted at 211.251.236.160 or is there a way for me to personally do it by myself?

Nop. In a case of Somagu, it has multiple public IPs but it’s completely same to access your box because it’s pointing a same location.

Oh I see. Upon creating a VPS, I notice that it goes into pending status first before being fully functional.

I’ll be creating a Shadowsocks VPS and I’ll name it “For 300”. I’d like to request a location nearest or at the region of Foshan, Guangdong Province as that’s where the game server I play at is hosted. The game server is hosted by China Telecom.

Please place it within mainland China as I am looking to use SS in hopes of bypassing the GFW for potential improvement of ping.

So I changed ips and checked the location base and it’s all S.Korea

Could it be that you guys only offer VPS based in Korea?

Could it be that you guys only offer VPS based in Korea?

Yes. :frowning: Currently we’re only offering it at South Korea region.

Oh I see, thank you for the answerI look forward to Somagu’s growth and expansion in the future
It is a very convenient service :slight_smile:

Cool! :slight_smile: I hope now everything goes well with mudfish. Please let me know if there are any other problems.