Ho Chi Minh Vietnam VPN servers

Can you please add more Ho Chi Minh servers? For League of Legends Vietnam purposes, VHost and LightNode are ip blocked. Maybe this one? Vietnam servers from Serversinasia.com - Dedicated servers, virtual servers (VPS, VDS), cloud servers and co-location in data centers in Asia
Or VPS Hosting in Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh - Bitcoin Accepted (vpsfast.net)

Let me try to find other VN server providers. I didn’t try serversinasia.com in the past but I had a bad experience using a server from vpsfast.net. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your feedback.

1 Like

Thank you! Here’s some more that I found online.
IDC Online - Cloud Server, VPS, email Server, Web Hosting
Thuê VPS Cao Cấp Vietnix - Dịch vụ thuê máy chủ ảo uy tín

@Caskyll Today I’d added three mudfish VN nodes as follows. Not sure that it’s helpful for your connection but please test when you get a chance:

• VN Asia (Vietnam - IDCOnline 1)
  • VN Asia (Vietnam - IDCOnline 2)
  • VN Asia (Vietnam - Vietnix)

Hello, thank you for adding these servers. Sadly, they all do not work as they seem to be ip blocked :frowning: I think the only VPN providers not blocked are Viettel, Vinahost, and Superdata.

I’ve used Superdata and it works really well and provides low ping Công ty Cổ Phần Siêu Dữ Liệu Trực Tuyến (superdata.vn)
But if it’s not feasible, Viettel 1 was really the best option back then :frowning:

Virtual private server leasing (VNPT VPS) This might also work

Not sure that VN Asia (Vietnam - VinaHost 3) node is helpful for your case but please test when you get a chance.

Thank you but sadly VN Asia (Vietnam - VinaHost 3) is also IP-blocked :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.