How do I get a refund? I was p

How do I get a refund? I was playing Final fantasy 14 online and with Battleping I get about 80-90 ping, with my normal connection I get 190 ping and with mudfish my ping is 160 ( tested several nodes ) So it kind of did not feel much difference, pay to decrease only 30.

Regarding to 80-90 ping, how did you identify this ping? Is it from Battleping program itself? Or from the game client’s ping interface? As you might know the game server is moved from US East to US West I think around 160 ms is correct for you. It looks like 80-90 ping is measured to US East network.

How do I get a refund?

As you paid with Bitcoin, I need to know your bitcoin address for refund. :slight_smile:

my bitcoin address 1L1ot6MkRHw9S8PqjZ7wdTVcxxx8WEdytG

Sorry for this late update. I forgot to update this topic. The following is PG’s response for my refund request to them:

Hello, we could do so, but the amount is so little, it will be almost entirely consumed by the payment fee. Do you want to proceed anyway?

They says that the transaction fee of bitcoin is almost same than your payment. :frowning: Did you check https://bitcoinfees.21.co/ for bitcoin transaction fee before? I wish you’re familiar with ‘transaction fee’. According to the calculation, you should pay around $3.50 USD as bitcoin transaction fee for your $4.99 USD nowadays. So you’ll get refund $1.49 USD on your bitcoin addresss. If it’s acceptable, please let me know I’ll ask it again.

Is this for Monster Hunter Frontier Z?

Yes but dont worry, i just wanted to see the output of the dump feature :slight_smile: Didnt know it was shared

League of Legends

China

Cool! :slight_smile: I hope now everything goes well with mudfish. Please let me know if there are any other problems.

https:/mudfish.net/releases/에서 버전이 다른 미꾸라지 APK를 설치해 보시기 바랍니다.

미꾸라지 앱 (Android 용)

MUDEC_00060

• 기본 동작 여부 확인

• 안티 바이러스/보안 프로그램/방화벽을 잠시 멈추시거나 미꾸라지를 검사하지 않도록 예외 처리를 해 보시기 바랍니다.

• 중계 서버 변경

• MTU 값 조정을 고려해 보시기 바랍니다.imageimageimage

버전 다른걸 설치해도 오류는 그대로네요ㅠㅠ

연결 프로토콜을 변경해도 접속할 수 없다면 문제점 보고서를 보내주시기 바랍니다.