how do i use 50cents of credit

how do i use 50cents of credit in 1 minutes? im not in game and i didnt download ANYTHING!!! not happy, i did not use nearly 6 gig in traffic usage!!! i only play pubg i dont even go on facebook…
(edit)chatting via steam doesnt effect it either

nah this is chuggin my credit for no reason, for nearly 5 days it used about 10c worth of credit for about 8 hours of play… now its spiking and using credit and data for no reason!?!

whats goin on i have nothing but pubg open…

Some items in Mudfish has conflict with services
on AWS like twitch so
they would affected by your network access even without Full VPN mode.

Amazon EC2, Twitch and Mudfish

well that sucks, how can this be helped because i figured with the amount of game time i play, 5 dollars would last me around 3 weeks to a month not 2 weeks because of unexpected usage from things i dont use?!
i dont wAtchj tiwtch i just play… so somthing else is happening

:slight_smile: I’d reset your mudfish credits. However please try to enable “Connection Log” at ‘Setup -> Account -> Edit Profile’ if you want to see how your mudfish credits are used. I think it’d be helpful for this case.

will do, and your a gem, wasnt expecting a full recredit but thank you, wasnt expecting anything at all, just an explination, coz this product is good, and pretty simple to use once u know the ropes