How long does it takes for a dead node to come back?

So it seems that the node US West (Seattle - RamNode 2) it’s dead, any idea how much time it takes to come back? I have 10 accounts of my game linked to that node and I can’t simple go and change the node because I don’t have access anymore to the emails (they sent me a verifiaction email on each new IP) plus the game has a crappy system that sometimes if you change IP you might get banned.

So again, how long does it take to come back? Last time It took them over 4 days when I got this problem, cant really wait that much.

So no reply from support or anyone? Seriously, It’s being more than 30 hours for that said node downtime already, I purchased $20 of traffic for using that specific node but seeing that I cant I will ask for the money back, terrible support.

Please don’t add new comments after creating a topic because it’ll be bumped and reset your priority to get answers.

First sorry for this inconvenience. I checked that “US West (Seattle - RamNode 2)” node is UP now. Please check whether it’s working fine on your side.

However if you want to get the refund, please let me know. :slight_smile: I think I can handle it for you.

the same mudfish node died again. please dont take 5 days like last time.

:frowning: Sorry for this issue. I think you should use “US West (Seattle - RamNode)” mudfish node until this server is being restored.