How the VPS works? can I have

How the VPS works? can I have my own server in Philippines?

As you might guess, the physical server is at South Korea. Do you want to have one in South Korea instead of Philippines?

do it make difference on gaming? I am playing cabal Philippines and I want to recommend your VPN to other players. 

You should consider if the game has policies to region restriction. The Somagu server located in Korea so your public IP will appeared as Korean if you configure Virtual Private Network in it.

yes there is a region restriction on cabal Philippines. and about the ping while on game. can we improve it? I can pay extra if I get better performance while playing. and I will recommend this for all players overseas.

• Please leave what you want to play alone then close other programs.
  • In Subscription Plan, it is just credit-fixed for 1 month but speed limited as 1 Mbps except for first 3 seconds. Most Mudfish items are available at $ 0.88 for 1 month It uses $ 0.029 day by day. https://mudfish.net/forums/6/topics/47855
  • Pay-Per-Traffic users can use Mudfish Items as a nodes' maximum capable speed at that time. Without extra-pay but weighted. It's flexible how long will going your credits. The Pay-Per-Traffic plan consumes 2 times as based capacity of a node's up and download traffic.
  • Picking a node that shows near flat graph may considered more consistency.
  • In general, network congestion has getting increased on night to early morning.

How to pick the best mudfish node for game I play?

What does System Load mean?