How to check refund status on stripe

I refunded my purchase through stripe, but I don’t have a stripe account so I have no idea how to check the status of it. Thanks

It doesn’t make sense that you paid with stripe when you don’t have an account with stripe. It shows that the refund has already been issued. If you forgot your stripe account, you might want to contact stripe.

It just asked my email and details. No login/register/pw. I’m pretty sure this is the 1st time I used stripe

I’ll just wait, just want to check, I’ll just ask again after a week or so if it isn’t refunded by then. Thanks

@Yoh41 Normally the refund process takes 5 ~ 10 days until it’s completed. Please feel free to contact us if it doesn’t make any progress for your payment refund. :slight_smile:

Thanks, it’s only been 9 days, I just wanted to check the status of it because I have no way of checking it through stripe.

Please check the below screenshot to see the status in a view of the seller. :slight_smile: I expect it goes well.

This is what I was looking for. Thank you.
I can now wait patiently knowing it was successfully refunded and is in process.

I don’t know if it’s just my case but stripe doesn’t send email when you purchase through them even though I provided correct email on purchase page.

It was refunded to me just now. That was a long wait. lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.