How to get free trial

Hello, could you please add trial credits to my account.

Kind regards, Dom.

@_DOM No problem. I’d set a trial credit now for your account. :slight_smile:

Thank you for the credits.

This is a separate topic. The ping is decent but the connection drops often. Would you be able to give me the best server and settings, for bgmi from Amsterdam, on an iPad.

Not sure that FAQ - Nodes link is helpful for your case but no perfect answer is available because the best setting could be vary.

Hi, I want to try if this would work for me can you do it for me too. thanks in advance

@pnychew No problem. I’d set a trial credit for your account.

Thank you. Will try it.

My mudfish balance is now -498. Not sure why, I used it to try once. Could you please reset the trial credit.

Hello, could you please add trial credits to my account. Thanks in advance!

Hi, i am having the same issue where the trial credit never appeared after verifying. I would like to try the service, so if you can reset my trial credit I would highly appreciate it. Thank you!

@Malgnor @eleneshpya No problem. I’d set some trial credits. :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi am i still able to have free trial? i just registered yesterday and realized a free trial topic here

Hi, i am having the same issue where the trial credit never appeared after verifying. I would like to try the service, so if you can give me trial credit I would highly appreciate it. Thank you!

@febxyz69 @arika33 Please check your account again. It should be set at this point. Thank you for your interest in Mudfish.

I would like to have a free trial.

@turjman97 No problem. :slight_smile:

hello i would also love to have a free trial :slight_smile:

@suyogu Sure!

Hey I would like a free trial