How to get free trial

hello team,

how do i get free trial?
in the email it says that after activation of the account some amount of credit will be available for free trial, but my balance is showing as no balance.

I’d like to test out the speed before paying.

thanks.

:smiley:

hi so i haven’t top up any credits yet.
but have equiped and item which is the guild wars 2 game.
its connected. but how do i know if its working?
I dont see an improvement in ping results.
Is it because i dont have any credits yet?

I’d set a trial credit now for your account. :slight_smile: So I think you can use all mudfish nodes and features for a while. Please let me know if there’s any problems and questions.

thanks jmham. :smiley:
i’m going to test this out.
so far unable to improve the ping.
Will go through the documentations.

i have some problem bro, can u help me?
using your vpn in here is getting worse, high ping and packet loss

@sundawadua Please create a separated topic for your issue rather than adding it in other’s topics. :slight_smile: I think it’s more clear to explain your problem.

Hi guys,

I tried the free trial and topped up some credit and tested this for awhile.
I’m guild wars 2 through mudfish and i noticed i’m getting these errors of packet drop. Is there anything i can do from my end to reduce this?

Did you try to change a mudfish node based on FAQ - Nodes section for your game item? If you’re using the advanced mode, please start with the basic mode.

thanks @weongyo. I tried a few other notes with lower RTT avg and std. I will continue testing out other notes. I also notice there is this FastConnect mode which helps for tcp based games. Is Guild Wars 2 TCP based game?

IIRC yes it’s TCP based.

Hi there is it possible to have a free trial even for just a day to test
User name Kabbachi
Thanks

@Kabbachi I can see that you already bought a mudfish credit. :slight_smile: Please test and let me know if there’s a problem with Mudfish.

I just registered and installed Mudfish to use on BF servers. I thought there was a free trial. Can I test it to see if it works?

@twistedpopo No problem. I’d set a trial credit for your account, please check it again.

Thanks man! Will try and see what works.

How do i avail free trial?
I want to first try it before buying if its good for me

@DyusiVinz When I checked your account, it seems you already have a trial credit. :slight_smile: Please test with it first and let me know if its credit isn’t enough to test all features of Mudfish.

Hi, I would love the free trial as well, could you do it for me?

hi am i still able to have free trial? i just registered today and realized a free trial topic here (:

@wengie890 @Poomipat8 I’d set trial credits for your accounts. Please check and let me know if there’s something not working.