How to use MudFish for Dead by Daylight

Hello, I’ve been watching 2 youtube videos about how to use MudFish, now I’m looking into using it for Dead by Daylight - I tried using it, but didn’t seemed to lower my ping by any chance (I used other softwares which did lower my ping before with even 15ms on DBD). Now I haven’t introduced any money in my balance and I’m not sure if I have any free trial, maybe that’s why it didn’t worked - even tho, I’m quite sure I was connected. I also want to mention that I activated my account.
Any suggestions, tutorials or maybe even somebody that is willing to explain what I should do?

Sorry for this inconvenience… I’d set a trial credit again for your account. :slight_smile: So I think you can use all mudfish nodes and features for a while.

However regarding to the dead by daylight, could you please confirm that it’s also same with Full VPN mode enabled?

If it works fine with Full VPN mode enabled, it means there’s something a problem in the game item of Mudfish.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.