Hunt Showdown Europe Server

Hi,

I use mudfish for connecting to Hunt Showdown Europe server and it does not seem to be working.
My RTT in mudfish dashboard is 148ms while my in-game ping is over 170ms.
The steps that I do are:

1. Run mudfish as admin and equip my item and connect using basic mode to “NL Europe (Amsterdam - Azure)”.
  2. Run the game.

Previously, it seemed to work(I saw my in-game ping 146ms) but now from 2-3 days it is not working.
And I don’t notice any high traffic in RTT graph as well after playing the game.

Can you please let me know what seems to be at fault here ?

Thanks

Umm… Sometimes this issue could happen if they moved the game server location to other ISP
or datacenter. Could you please confirm that it’s also same with Full VPN mode enabled?

If it works fine with Full VPN mode, please send some game packets via Packet Capture with Mudfish document. :slight_smile:

Hi, I am really sorry to reply so late to your message. I tried Full VPN mode and ping was around 150ms, so Yes…it worked and I also recorded Packet Dump but on upload I got “Internal Error

:frowning: Sorry for this inconvenience. Could you please send it via email? You can find a guid at bottom of Packet Capture with Mudfish document.

Hi, I have emailed you the packet dump from my Mudfish account ID. The file was around 48MB. Therefore, it was sent as an Google drive link.
Let me know if there is any difficulty in accessing the file if any.

:slight_smile: Thank you for sending the packet dump. Based on your packet dump, I had updated the game item. Could you please test with it? If it is not working properly, please let me know.

So, I disable Full VPN, connect to Hunt: Showdown Europe server with the node that I mentioned before or can it be any node ?
and see what’s the ping like.

Is this correct ?

I think you can pick any mudfish nodes you want to. :slight_smile: So then compare the ping with or without mudfish.

Hey, it works now. Awesome and thank you for acting on the feedback.
Is there any way that I can play on less than 50 ms ping on Europe servers xD, maybe I am getting a little greedy but is it possible ?
And on a genuine note, my ping on Asia servers is same with or without mudfish.
Like on Europe, it reduces from 170 to 140, on Asia it remains the same(around 100ms). Can this be reduced using mudfish to 60ms ?

And there is one major issue :
IN Asia (Mumbai - Amazon Lightsail) This node is not working since last 2-3 days.

This topic was automatically closed after 21 days. New replies are no longer allowed.