Hunt Showdown Servers are incorrecct

I made a post in the past that was not solved as it was closed after 21 days. I get one piog in my hunt showdown lobby and another in game so It was understood Im connecting to the different game server location which isn’t what Mudfish expected.

I have added packet capture too as asked. Can Mods please help me solve this??

Here I have added a new packet dump as well https://mudfish.net/forums/7/topics/79676

@sahibsandhu While packet-dumping the game traffic, did you play with the players? If I checked this properly, I can’t still see the game traffics.

No I was solo in the games but there were 12 players in each map with me. Anything u want me to try?

You mean at that moment you were online with other players? Weird… If then could you please send us another packet dump while playing with other players?

I’d like to check another packet dump.

1 Like

Sending Now

@sahibsandhu Weird… FYI It’s not delivered to us.

I have uploaded new Packet dump. If you cannot help me connect to EU servers with my old ping I will have to move to new VPN sadly.

i have the same issue. Please assist.

@Lokye I checked that you have two private topics created already. I’ll leave my comment at there.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.