I am always playing Battlefiel

I am always playing Battlefield 3 on this US Server
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/servers/show/pc/59b26fd7-46e3-466a-8b04-200ee92c9f81/Noobs-Only-Learn-to-Play-Fast-Respawn-Rank-Cap-SKL/

Without
Mudfish my ping is about 245ms and when I use Mudfish at Full VPN Mode
and my node is JP Asia (Tokyo-ConoHa2) my ping gets 185ms. I tried to
disable the Full VPN Mode but it doesn’t work, my ping doesnt change at
245ms. So the only way to play Battlefield 3 on this server is by
Enabling the Full VPN Mode JP Asia (Tokyo-ConoHa2) or JP Asia
(Tokyo-TinMok3).

Now
the problem is there are some times that even though I’m using the Full
VPN Mode my ping doesn’t change or the worst part right now is my ping
at the moment is 407ms. I mean It get worst at 407ms and my
configuration is the same as before I did not change anything. Please
Help me, I am really getting pissed and fed up with this problem. It is
unstable at the moment, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t.

Also I cannot change the MTU on the settings. The default is 1450 i need to change it to 1500.

I am always playing Battlefield 3 on this US Server
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/servers/show/pc/59b26fd7-46e3-466a-8b04-200ee92c9f81/Noobs-Only-Learn-to-Play-Fast-Respawn-Rank-Cap-SKL/

It seems you should check Minecraft and Create Custom Item documents how to play it without Full VPN mode.

Now
the problem is there are some times that even though I’m using the Full
VPN Mode my ping doesn’t change or the worst part right now is my ping
at the moment is 407ms.

Is it even same with different mudfish nodes? Frankly speaking nowadays most of mudfish japan nodes are on highly overloaded due to many mudfish users. :frowning: So I’m seriously considering expanding more mudfish nodes.

Also I cannot change the MTU on the settings. The default is 1450 i need to change it to 1500.

You can’t because it’s the maximum value on mudfish program. :slight_smile:

I’ve tried that already, create a custom item on Battlefield3 and Battlefield4 and the ping doesnt change. I need to play it with Full VPN mode.

When I select a Node, I always choose the lowest latency which is Conoha2 and Tinmok3. You definitely need more nodes now like what you’ve said too many players are using mudfish.

To be frank and honest with you i’m not quite satisfied with the performance of mudfish. It’s somehow unstable which makes my gameplay affected by it.

I’ve tried that already, create a custom item on Battlefield3 and Battlefield4 and the ping doesnt change.

While playing the game with mudfish by using the custom item, did you check the real-time graph at dashboard? Please check How do I know if its working?.

dude im not a kid, i know if its working or not. I will tell you again for the last time that there are times that the node is working properly and there are times that it is not.

Don’t make me think that im naive and doesn’t know this networking stuff.

At the moment it is working fine. I can play on that US server that i mentioned before at 184 ping. I hope that it stays like this always a stable connection.

Thank you for sending the problem report. Did you try to log out and log in again at the mudfish app? You can find "log out" button at the configuration menu of the app.