I am having Network lag detect

I am having Network lag detected while playing PUBG, it has started 2 days ago

Yea, i choosed some server in Germany and everything works for now. Thank you

I am getting “network lag detected” again. Changing Node doesnt work. It happened randomly. My connection is OK in other games

Mudfish allows buy +1 Subscription Item then creating user's own Custom Item(s).

even if this custom item uses a lot of traffic, is there no problem?

There's no problem. Because the Subscription Plan limits maximum bandwidth as 1Mbps.

It seems there is no bandwith limitation for the custom item, video demo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XrkNq8kgcU

Thank you for this video. However did you check "Realtime Traffic Graph" on Mudfish Launcher? Most important things are whether the IPTV traffics goes through mudfish core program or not. When I checked your status on video, it seems it's not via Mudfish. Please check whether "Realtime Traffic Graph" is actively moving while watching the TV.

i have full vpn mode off

i believe all kodi traffic is being redirected by mudfish without bandwidth limitation

I tested again, here a print of the graph:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/374175863819993101/616656108504875011/Desktop_Screenshot_2019.08.29_-_12.19.40.04.png

can be seen at : Realtime Traffic Usage

i would need to play many hours to get to 80mb while the kodi takes minutes or even seconds

and also through the windows network adapter, it seems to me that there is activity

Thank you for this screenshot. :-) When I checked this graph, it's reasonable to me that it moves between 1 ~ 5 Mbps/s though sometimes it goes more. As you know, Subscription data plan has 1 M bps / 4 Mbps burst so it'll be fine. However I'll monitor the mudfish node side too and at this moment it seems they're fine.

hi, thanks.

If something is wrong please let me know. I like being able to take advantage of the features mudfish offers, but I don't want it to become an abuse.

kodi is working with mudfish on pc, i can avoid traffic shapping problem but only on pc. in android version it does not work the same way. any tips for my case?

If something is wrong please let me know. I like being able to take advantage of the features mudfish offers, but I don't want it to become an abuse.

:-) Glad to hear that it's okay with your PC.

kodi is working with mudfish on pc, i can avoid traffic shapping problem but only on pc. in android version it does not work the same way. any tips for my case?

Are you meaning that you're using mudfish app on Android and try to access kodi site too? Did you try to use the per-app feature of Mudfish app and even same?

yes, i tried 'per-app' and other settings in the android version. tested the kodi and perfect player app on my smartphone and tv box.

but really it does not have the same result as the pc version. I think traffic shapping is related to the internet provider, but if you have any suggestions for me I appreciate it.

I tried other things like changing dns on router, disable dos and firewall protection but had no change. also tested other vpn / proxy apps without success.

Thanks in advance for attention

장착하신 아이템이 CDN 이슈가 있는 종량제 아이템이기 때문에, 미꾸라지를 켜신채로 게임 업데이트가 되면

다량의 트래픽이 발생하여 크레딧이 소모될 수 있습니다.