I am looking up payment price

I am looking up payment price and I see $2.99, $4.99, etc but no indication what exactly I am buying. Advise please? First time I am using Mudfish seriously (even though I signed up looong ago) and I feel it is doing a good job routing my connection properly and would like to buy GB to keep using when the trial balance is over.

the 4.99 gave me about 41 gig to use.

2.99 USD is for 24 GB

4.99 USD is for 40.1 GB

Traffic Table

Thanks for the prompt answer.

There’s something else that I wanted to ask.

I bought the $2.99 package. I’ve equipped Blade and Soul (BnS) since this is the game that I am currently playing. I noticed that when I access BnS official website ( https://www.bladeandsoul.com/ ), my RealTime Traffic Usage keeps going up. As if everything from the official website is going through Mudfish first.

I turned off BnS and Mudfish then launched Mudfish ONLY then went to BnS official website; usage went up. So far, most of the usage comes from the website instead of the game. Is there a way to prevent this? I am hoping to use Mudfish exclusively with the game, not the website, and it is using up my credits. When I am on BnS, I am usually also constantly on the official forum which is a bit problematic now since it would consume Mudfish credit.

Some items in Mudfish has conflict with services
on AWS like twitch so they would affected by your network access even without Full VPN mode.

Amazon EC2, Twitch and Mudfish

It’s technically super complicated problem to solve for present structure of Mudfish so we have to make the other development plan.

The safest way to use Mudfish is terminate other programs only except
what to apply Mudfish then close mudfish , mudflow and mudrun as
Mudfish icon on system
tray where next to system clock on task bar after you’ve finished
game(s).
docs.mudfish.net/en/docs/mudfish-cloud-vpn/desktop-howto-use/

Also enabling Connection Log will record your credit usages.
docs.mudfish.net/en/docs/mudfish-policy/faq-credits/#how-to-verify-my-traffic-usage

Or the other way is consider to change Data
Plans