I am not able to connect to bl

I am not able to connect to blade and soul when i use mudfish.But when I connect to the game without using mudfish the game works fine.I also tried using another vpn to check if the problem is with the game but it worked completely fine.I need mudfish for blade and soul and I would like you guys to look into this matter and help me fix this as soon as possible.

Well, A lot of people have been complaining about Blade and Soul EU server migration and Mudfish non connectivity issue but they don’t seem to be replying at all. I have been sending them mails and packet dumps but they dont even acknowledge the email or any request here…

So will this be fixed any soon or not? Mudfish was the only way for me to play that game with the least pings since other VPNs hardly have any effect and the one I tried is ‘Noping’ which works as good as mudfish but it’s trial period will expire soon and I can’t pay for multiple VPNs.

can’t do much if the guy doesnt respond to posts at all and I dont know maybe chooses to completely ignore all the requests. I have some data left on the account and I will have to finish that by using the full vpn feature…

It doesn’t work properly I have been trying to use it for the game for the past 2 days but it has no effect after the last wednesday’s maintenance.It was all fine before the maintenance and now it doesn’t have any effect.

We offers

Data Plans

As I told you, I bought a Google Play Gift card and redeemed it into my google account just and only to be able to pay for Mudfish Credits through the "Mudfish Cloud VPN" android app but when I tried to buy credits using my "Google Play balance" it didn't let me to and said "Not eligible" as seen in this screen shot :

https://i.imgur.com/f8eMVyJ.jpg

now please be just kind enough and go to your payment settings on your google account in order to accept payments from customers using "Google Play balance" otherwise you'd just make me an unhappy customer simply by wasting my money :(

I'm not sure that this link is helpful for your case because I'm not sure this issue is caused by the Google Play payment system and Google provides an interface to avoid this 'Not Eligible' issue. Please try to link whether it works.

Hi,

I followed the guidelines but it still says "Not eligible" https://i.imgur.com/2vLMMZG.png

by the way, I tried a few random apps and games from Google Play store which are paid apps and they were not showing this "Not eligible" note

Which country are you from? Does your country allow VPN app to use? When I checked properly, it seems this is the policy of Google Play. Please try to use other VPN apps and pay whether it works.