I am still waiting for my 2x d

I am still waiting for my 2x data packs that i have bought to appear on my balance. I purchased them 3 days ago. I have provided the PayPal transaction ID’s and have had no resolution.

Are you meaning that your paypal transaction “19B284066B426351L” isn’t handled yet? When I checked your account, it seems it’s already handled.

Hi. I made the payments via an Alias (Coldy123) and they have not come up on my balance. I deleted the alias from my master account (Coldy) and purchased another data pack. I have purchased 3 $9.99 data packs but have only received 1 update to my balance. I would like a refund of the other 2.

I have only received the third payment which was made on the 27th April. The two payments made on the 24th have not been added to my balance.

Did you delete the aliased account before receive the credits?

yes

Okay. Sorry for this inconvenience. :frowning: I’d refunded two transactions now you made. Please check your paypal side and let me know if there’s something wrong.

All sorted. Thanks very much.

Cool! :slight_smile: I hope now everything goes well with mudfish. Please let me know if there are any other problems.