I can not receive credit to buy data plan after i purchase credit by paypal

Help me!.
I can not receive credit to buy data plan after i purchase credit by paypal

Please check How long does it usually take to apply credit? Been an hour and no credit still? - #2 by weongyo link for this case. :frowning: It looks this issue is caused by Paypal side.

An hour later. I no still get credit

@khanh_ghoster It’s expected one. When I checked their Paypal status, it didn’t be fixed yet.

@weongyo hi do you know when will they fix this? or will the payment through paypal be credited?

Can you let us know when it is fixed? I bought three times all saying successful but no credits in my account so I had to request refund.

I went to the forums just for this. I suppose I’m not the only one experiencing this also.

Seems im not the only one having this issue, made a purchase through paypal that is flagged as completed on their end, got a confirmation email, and the payment is showing completed on my payment history in mudfish, but im still showing no credits when trying to connect from the dashboard

@bonemeal1012 I think your issue is now solved. Please let me know if you have still an issue.

@triphanm1812 When I checked your payment history, only one payment is recorded in mudfish. :frowning: So it seems if you paid three times, two of them are missing.

Could you please show me the receipt of your payments? I need to check your transaction IDs of Paypal.

@sergelouie6 @Thoma72900 Is it still same? When I checked your payment status, it seems it’s already solved. Please let me know if it’s still not solved.

@weongyo I apologize I forgot to update here immediately. The data was received after 30 minutes+ after paying. Thank you!

1 Like

I read the forum and saw you said it was a Paypal issue so I went ahead and request refund and they refunded me. The only transaction was from IOS app purchase. I just want to know when the Paypal issue is resolve so I can buy it on my computer instead. Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.