I cant buy credits with credit

I cant buy credits with credit card ??

please help me it took me so long to find a good vpn to play overwatch in US… really would like to keep using it…

So, is there a problem in using full VPN mode to play overwatch ?

You can use Full VPN mode if you’d like to use. :slight_smile: Are you meaning that How to check the basic functionality doesn’t work for you?

Do I use more traffic in this mode ?

Yes definitely could be because all of traffics from your desktop are redirected to mudfish node.

why should I not use it ??

Nop… Please turn off FastConnect mode because it’s not be helpful at all. It’s UDP based game. Please try to use Full VPN mode as temporary workaround and see whether it makes any difference.

So… I havent used mudfish in a while. Now im trying to use it again, but it seems there are no good nodes to pick in US east for overwatch… All of them seem to have really unstable RTT graphs, and you can notice it in game, the RTT often spikes a lot. A few months ago, when I was using it, there were a bunch of good nodes to pick. Also, seems to be specific to US east. Is this temporary ?

I guess so. Did you check ‘Status -> Nodes’ menu and see RTT stddev values from your desktop and mudfish US east nodes? I’m not sure most of them are closer to 0 (zero) indicates it’s stable.

직접 계좌 이체를 하실 땐 입금자 본인 성함으로 입금하셔야 합니다.

입금시 제 개인 계좌로 입금 했으면 결재 후 워페이스 등록 후 사용 잘 했습니다. 재설치 했을 뿐인데 왜 사리지는건가요 입금 내역이 필요시 자료 보내드리겠습니다. 성의 있는 답변 부탁드립니다.

일단 불편함을 드려 죄송합니다. 제가 확인해 보니 해당 일자 금액은 미확인 금액으로 처리가 되어 있었습니다. ㅠ.ㅠ 지금 제가 처리해 드렸으니 참고 바랍니다. 크레딧이 사라진 것이 아닌 것으로 보입니다.

네 감사합니다 아무래도 지인이 가입해 주고 제가 입금하고 사용해서 오류가 난듯하군요 재가입 후 결재해 보겠습니다 ^^

이용 중 문제가 생길 경우 미지원 게임 적용 방법을 참고해 보시기 바랍니다.

Can i buy mudfish directly atm card and debit card we dont have credit card. And also i don’t want any paypal account or bitcoin account,i am an indian citizenship but living in kuwait. Is this work in kuwait

You can pay with

Did you check FAQ - Credits section before? It's very normal because charging the mudfish credits are running on the backend of Mudfish master servers. :-)