I can't use service, i keep ge

I can’t use service, i keep getting “Information Successfully logged out.” when i try to login http://127.0.0.1:8282/signin

Different browser doesn’t work too.

“WarningThe answers will be given out on a first come, first served basis. You have to wait around 44.4 hours to get the answer at this moment.”

Amazing, losing days cause program refuses to allow me to login, then more days for an answer.

Crap service that has lag on every server for months and didn’t get better either.

I go back to PingZapper. o/

I tried the Firewall page thing, the Launcher opens Browser page for Login but doesn’t create new network and Reset winsock does nothing.

Please try to change your Connection Protocols to TCP

MUDEC_00235

I had TCP and changed to UDP to see if it solved the problem, and it didn’t but i left it on UDP, changed to TCP again and doesn’t work.

I tried disabling Fast mode and Full VPN too.

I tried to uninstall and install again also.

I use Comodo Firewall and Mudfish is set to allowed application (mudrun, mudflow, mudfish), i also added to Windows Firewall and still doesn’t work.

is there any Windows Service that might be disabled and that’s the cause or Mudfish has no dependencies on services?

Please try to reset winsock with following links

MUDEC_00320

How to reset TCP/IP by using the NetShell utility

Windows XP with SP3 and some Vista, 7 or 8 configurations — ‘Cannot reach Sites’

mudfish.net/forums/6/topics/33571

Thanks for trying to help, still doesn’t work.

When i open mudfish it always opens browser page to login, and then when i try to login says “successfully logged out”.

Mudfish doesn’t create new network when i open it.

I’ve tried to make new Windows account, still doesn’t work, Firefox, Chrome, Edge, all “successfully logged out”.

If you still encounter this “Log Out” issue, did you check Firewall Issues link too? For most of cases, it’s related with the firewall. If it’s not resolving this issue, please send mudrun_stdout.txt file to support@loxch.com address. The file is found at the installation directory of Mudfish.

Thanks, yes i did that and doesn’t work, including the shortcut parameter.

I sent the email with the requested file, thank you.

When did you send the email? Did you sent it to support@loxch.com exactly? I can’t find your email.

Yes but email was not the same that i use here, dotw----w----@gmail.com

Title of mail: Successfully log out issue “mudrun_stdout.txt”

It has the requested file and a screenshot of Comodo Firewall and musfish running as allowed application.

:frowning: I’d checked your case based on log files… Please try to change your password to simple one (without special characters). I think it’s a reason for this case.

hello,i just bought mudfish credit 3.29usd through my mobile phone,purchase have been success but the mudfish credit not having the amount that i bought

@happy5z

Did you pay for Apple Pay? Please let us know what your Order ID then we’ll check it.

@loxch and @kwangseok thank you for the help, it was indeed the password, it’s weird considering it always worked since i first started using musfish, anyway no more special characters this time and it works, thanks!

@Robbie

Cool! :slight_smile: I hope now everything goes well with mudfish. Please let me know if there are any other problems.