I don't think my mudfish is pr

I don’t think my mudfish is properly connecting to my game but I’m not sure how to fix it. I’m trying to connect to Korean Maplestory 2. I have the game equipped, turned on, and I tried auto-selection, specifying varying basic nodes, and also Full VPN mode. None of that affected the ping on my game.

I did some self-diagnosis and found a topic specifying how to know if it properly works and it says that the RX and TX should no longer be fluctuating if I turn off the game, which I tried and that didn’t change. It also said that after running mudfish with the game on, turning it off should crash the game so I tried that and it didn’t crash it. Based on that, I don’t think it’s connecting to the game and I’m not sure what to do.

Please try to change your Connection
Protocol

I changed it to TCP and FastConnect On, but now the ping doesn’t show up. RX is either fluctuates between flat 0 to a slightly higher number while TX stays at a dead 0.

It’s normal. FastConnect mode won’t show you the graph by its characteristic.

Caveat

Is there any other way for me to check if it’s working properly? I tried changing back to UDP (Port 53) and I still don’t notice a difference. I’m still checking by force closing Mudfish to see if my game crashes and that doesn’t happen. RX and TX activity is pretty dead too.

Pick one of TCP without FastConnect mode first.

I changed it to TCP Port without fast connect and after applying the configuration, I got an error message shown below. My configuration is now stuck at 51% and the self-diagnosis shows core process not ready and the private network test is stuck loading.

Update: I got it to load but it still doesn’t work. RX and TX goes to 0 even with my game open. I tried different TCP and UDP Ports and also on Full VPN, RX and TX remains 0.

Update 2: I got it to work. I used a UDP Port with FastConnect.

• You should make sure if Mudfish closed or not before run the program again.

• This is an extraordinary case that Maplestory 2 over UDP.