I have connect issue with Escape from Tarkov

l m using mudfish to connect EFT
here is my problem, I can log in to the game properly and also I can look for the match but after getting into the game it’s causing a disconnect the game still running which means I am still connected to the server but I can’t get into the game
also, I realize the real-time RTT is showing package lost
but the problem didn’t happen in full VPN
(I don’t really want to use the full VPN because I can’t Choice the connection point between my location to the game server Also, I am using flow calculation)

so here is my question is anything I setting wrong?
or because there are multiple models running on eft?like TCP UDP and is it causing the connection problem?

Might be yes. Could you please change your configuration as follows for testing purpose?

• Changes the node mode from Advanced to Basic?
  • Try to change Connection Protocols to TCP based. Sometimes changing the connection protocol could be helpful. However please note that EFT game uses a UDP based game. So your issue is solved with this change, it means there’s some issues on MTU (maximum transmission unit).

sure, after I changes the node mode advanced to basic the problem seemed fixed, but some game servers will be more high ping at basic mode, but at least didn’t disconnect right now
seems like the problem is with the Advanced mode.
also, I tried I’ll change the TCP UDP sounds nothing happened.
if any special I will keep update on it

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.