I just noticed that after the

I just noticed that after the Fortnite update Mudfish isn’t working anymore(ping in mudfish is different from in game). The only way it’ll work is through Full VPN but their servers kick me out right after I joined a match (as full vpn is not allowed in their server). Is there any update in your end that you can do so this will work again?

The only way it’ll work is through Full VPN but their servers kick me
out right after I joined a match (as full vpn is not allowed in their
server).

Ooops. Really? I don’t know why but Full VPN should work. Please try to use other mudfish nodes if it’s still same.

However I’d updated the game item again so please test it again when you get a chance.

Thanks for the response. Yeah…I mean Full VPN works as I can see in the lobby that my ping went down (same in mudfish dashboard) but after finding a game and joining it Fortnite will kick me out saying that I’m running a non updated version of the game. I searched the recent patch and saw that Full VPN (ip change) is already not allowed to limit hackers.

EDIT: Still not working :frowning:

Yeah still not working til now can confirmServers are now in Korea too. Wish I can use Item pay per traffic so I could heavily browse while playing.

Very weird… Then did you try to change Connection Protocols to TCP based and test it again? At this moment no idea why it says you’re using a non-updated version.

Yeah…I think there’s something about the game that kicks you out if youre using a full vpn. The “non updated game” is just a notification that’s telling you, you cannot join the game.

Works fine for me with full VPN mode. Try different Mudfish servers and different port (TCP).

I bought subscription for pubg mobile. But still i am facing high ping problem. what should i do ?

@ayushshende1998

Please try to change your Connection Protocols