I loaded my credit yesterday i

I loaded my credit yesterday in my ios with itues and it gave me like 3 dollars but later it is showing negative balance? whats wrong? I did not even use a mb yet? here are screenshots of payment

Please let us know the Order ID. It starts M in Purchase History.

I dont know where to check my order ID I but it from my IOS device it just game up my itunes popup to pay 3.29 dollar and then there was 3$ balance in my account yesterday and there is no history of that payment on website shows no payment why?

You can see this here is checked because I bought it and there is the screen shots from my credit card that the payment is processed I even got credit yesterday but now its vanished? why?

Here is my Receipt for the payment and I still have negative balance? I brought 3$ dollar from Itunes and 5$ from website… Got only from website yet not from itunes it is showing zero balance in my IOS app though I have 5$ here on website whats wrong? Can you fix it quick please and add the balance I bought from my itunes as well?

:frowning: Sorry for this inconvenience. I’d topped your mudfish credits manually. Please check and let me know if there’s something wrong. However if you want to get the refund for Apple payment, please contact to Apple because they doesn’t allow the seller refund the customer’s transactions.