I manually added a ragnarok on

I manually added a ragnarok online private server. It uses the same ip address in-game so I put the site address in routing path. Everything works well except firefox encounters browsing problems. Every time I visit the private server’s main site, I am no longer able to browse anything in firefox, need to restart system for browsing to work again. Chrome on the other hand does not encounter this problem at all. Even making chrome my default browser and configure everything there(account is logged off in firefox) and still the same. I tried safe mode and refresh/reset firefox and it did not fix it.

I once reported a similar problem last year(suddenly unable to browse at random times, also need to restart system to be able to browse again) but I wasn’t able to to resolve that problem and have to live with it. That one was an official server, this one is a private server and only has one ip address to deal with.

Could you let us know the address of the site?

www.asgardlegend.com

Just now it happened to chrome as well. Unlike firefox where browsing stops working after visiting the site, on chrome I was able to go to the site without encountering the browsing problem for a few hours.

Did you check about WebExtension scripting configurations like Greasemonkey?

i do not know about Greasemonkey and I don’t think I installed similar addons on firefox and chrome before. Should I install it on firefox or chrome?

No, you should not. I guessed you’re using it. Could you send us a Problem Report?

I have sent a report about this, thanks.

Have to bring this up because it’s happening again.

When it started working again back in February I had updated both mudfish and firefox that time and was happy when the problem is gone. Mudfish is still 4.5.0 and I kept updating firefox whenever an update is available.

The problem happened again probably 1-2 days ago and only found out about this today. I deleted the item and re-added it back because I though it stopped working. That’s when I found out that firefox is unable to load sites again after visiting the main website of the game. I tried downgrading firefox up to 59 to see if older versions would solve it but same results.

What about re-configure your custom item like deleting the domain (www.asgardlegend.com)?

Removed the domain and left these two.

54.39.130.0/24

54.39.130.41/32

Same results.

Before I made the report a while ago, I tried the domain and these two, only one of them at a time and firefox still unable to browse sites. I don’t actually know what’s the difference if I use the domain or the ip address’, I just followed the examples in routing path hoping it will solve the problem. It’s also the first time I used all three of them at the same time. I think I used the domain only in the routing path the longest time.

As workaround you should use one of methods at Unsupported
Games
And if you want to see it officially at Mudfish, please send us some
game packets using Packet Capture with
Mudfish

link while playing the game with Full VPN
mode

We need some packets to register new destination server.

After restarting my computer, I did a packet capture with mudfish in full vpn mode and have uploaded a packet dump. I turned off the custom item before I used full vpn mode.

Some things when I used full vpn mode, I’m unable to do any thing that requires an internet connection(I think anything that’s related to browsing or something, I don’t know much about this). I can’t open discord(must go through updater first), the other online games unable to go through patcher/updater. Ragnarok online has a way to bypass that, it’s why I’m still able to play. The same problem when I’m using firefox happens as well.

For some reason only google chrome works and and I don’t encounter problems when using it. I know full vpn mode is working because the ip address changed when I checked it there.

After I turned of full vpn even chrome is affected, and also unable to use http://127.0.0.1:8282. I wish I have another computer to test mudfish cause I’m starting to think it’s only my computer that suffers from this.

Could you let us know the destination server’s information too add in Mudfish item then should inspect what contains in

• Status - Process -
    Core

and

and

Where do I send the results? Tried to use pastebin but it says the files are too large. Should I send it to
support@loxch.com?

Yes, it’s support@loxch.com

docs.mudfish.net/en/docs/mudfish-cloud-vpn/tech-support-packetdump-mudfish/#faq-uploading-got-stuck

Sent. I also included
mudfish_pcap_msk0.pcap on it.

Please check Ragnarok Online then try to connect to Asgard Legend destination.

It would more good to inspect if there are other mud _std .txt files but I think it’s enough if they’re also nothing special in it docs.mudfish.net/en/docs/mudfish-cloud-vpn/tech-support-problem-report/#manual-mode

I see asgard legend on the destination list of ragnarok online now and mudfish does what it does(improve latency). I deleted the custom item I made.

The problem still happens in firefox though. Any of destination servers and nodes chosen, visiting the domain still stops firefox from loading any sites and chrome is unaffected as usual(able to visit the server’s domain without problem).

Sometimes other sites also trigger this problem but I can’t pinpoint those sites though.