I need support to connect Bles

I need support to connect Bless Online RU servers. For now only Full VPN mode is working for me. Is there a way to play Bless Online RU without activate full vpn mode?

Hello. It got stuck on uploading so i sent the pcap file manually to support@loxch.com.  

Message subject: Packet Dump for Bless Online RU

I’d checked this packet dump.  However it seems the game server IP 88.212.245.84 is already covered by the mudfishitem if I read it correctly.  Did you check How do I know if its working? section while playing the game?  

OK, I just uploaded a packed dump with the description “Bless Online RU Full VPN Moscow - Hotkey”.   

- I configured full VPV mode through Moscow   
- Hotkey node.- Started the packed dump process.   
- Waited for 20 seconds and then executed the game launcher.   
- Wait for other 20 seconds and then launched the game for a few seconds.   
- Stopped and uploaded the packed dump file.   

Thank you for sending the packet dump again.  It looks it’s bad for Mudfish because the game client is working based on P2P (peer to peer) protocol based.  Do you know that it is?  

I don’t get it. So only Full VPN mode works for these king of games? If that’s true, do you need to buy the game item in order to play a game on full vpn mode?

Nop. :-) Please note that I’d refunded the game item into your mudfish credits because you already have a paid game items so you don’ need to equip this game item.  

Weird… When I checked this packet dump, it seems all IP addresses are covered by current mudfish game item for ESO. When did you start the packet dump and stop it?

I started the packet dump, launched the game client and played for about 10 mins, then closed the game and ended the packet dump.

그리고 구글에 아이디 검색으로 문의 내용이 노출되던데, 특별히 노출되도록 하는 것이 정책이 아니라면 노출되지 않도록 손 봐주시면 감사하겠습니다.

Got it. I have a question. Is your connection issue always reproducible without Full VPN mode? Or sometimes is it okay?

Yes, reproducible - it always results in the same error message when I try to connect without full VPN.

요청하신 내역에 대해서는 제가 내부적으로 티켓을 만들어 좀 더 다듬도록 하겠습니다. ㅠ.ㅠ 의견 주셔서 감사합니다.

그리고 구글에 아이디 검색으로 문의 내용이 노출되던데, 특별히 노출되도록 하는 것이 정책이 아니라면 노출되지 않도록 손 봐주시면 감사하겠습니다.

혹시 이 부분에 대해서는 글 수정을 하셔서 '비밀글’로 변경해 보셧는지요? 현재 기본 정책이 Open 인데요, 이 부분을 계속 기본 정책으로 유지해야 할지는 좀 더 생각을 해봐야 할 듯 합니다.

Weird… Then could you please send me the packet dump again? And please confirm that Full VPN mode is running while dumping the packets.

New packet dump has been uploaded. I provided some new details in that post.

중계서버 설정 업데이트 감사합니다.

문의내용은 비밀글로 변경을 해보겠습니다.

중계서버 설정 업데이트 해주신 뒤로 거의 처음으로 고급모드 효과를 보고 있습니다. 감사합니다.

Please check my answer at the packet dump topic. :slight_smile:

ㅠ.ㅠ 이번 업데이트가 조금이라도 도움이 되셨다니 정말 다행입니다. 여전히 많은 디테일한 부분들이 누락되어 있는데요, 제가 시간나는대로 더 개선해 보겠습니다. 의견 주셔서 장말 감사합니다.

네. 감사합니다.
아, 그리고 고급모드에서도 서버의 트래픽양과 시스템부하가 표시되면 좋을 것 같습니다.
icmp, tcp 둘 모두 서버로의 핑은 낮은데 실제 게임 연결시의 품질은 떨어지는 경우가 있어서 트래픽양과 시스템부하를 따로 확인하고 싶은데 그러려면 많이 번거롭습니다.