I need to get ALL REFUND

I need get all refund, TWO VPN and All money!!!

Hello? Anybody?

Sorry for this belated response. When I checked your account, it seems you used iPhone in-app purchase to buy some mudfish credits. For this case, you need to check the following URL because Apple doesn’t provide UI for seller to refund it. :frowning:

But Apple doesn’t want to let me refund, they told me to find Mudfish to get my refund…

What should I do, I just wanna to get my refund.

If you got an answer from Apple, could you please show me how they answered to your request? I’m very curious that Apple doesn’t provide any interface to seller letting them refund the user’s transaction. :frowning: So in mudfish side, we can’t refund your transaction because no way to perform it.

They deleted Mudfish refund, so I can‘t application my refund, they deliberately didn’t want to let me get my refund, I think my $9.99 won’t come back, and then my VPN can’t use too!
Hope Mudfish can help me to get my money back, thank you very much!

I don’t think we can help this issue for you because Apple doesn’t provide any interfaces to the seller to perform this operation. Even they doesn’t provide a receipt of your transaction. So nothing we can do it. :frowning:

Definitely you need to contact to Apple and solve your problem with it. This is a policy of Apple not at least mudfish.

Oh~Right, I think my $9.99 can’t take back!