I only configured MudFish fo

I only configured MudFish for RF Online and all of my credits was consumed when I downloaded a Game from Origin while I only use Pay for Traffic

Why did my Mudfish credit get consumed when I downloaded a game/app?

US West (Fremont, CA - Linode 2)120.29.84.201120.29.84.2010.00 KB0.00 KB581.06 MB7.39 GB2019-04-02

US West (Fremont, CA - Linode 2)120.29.84.201120.29.84.2010.00 KB0.00 KB581.06 MB7.39 GB2019-04-02

This is the one that consumed all of my credits. I am not using FullVPN and was downloading Apex Legends from Origin. now I have -1.05$ because of this

Mudfish Credit will consumed for downloading/updating or patching a game client.

I think making your own Custom Item may can help to fulfill what you
want

Please download and install latest Mudfish at mudfish.net/download then Create Custom
Item

1. Take a look and find the daemon process what you want to apply
    Mudfish in Status → Memory

2. Then create a Custom Item as input the process name like

P:[name].exe

Will this guarantee that It won’t get consumed when I download other games while playing?

Also is this applicable to other files as currently RF Online is using a .bin process not a .exe

I expect it won’t get consumed if the game have an extra downloader for separate with the game client.

If not, you should turn off Mudfish when you download/update or patch the game client.

.exe extension is an example expression so .bin or anything will work for you if it is recognized in Status - Memory.

ok thank you will try it out