I paid mudfish credit from paypal aud $2.99 already, but i have not got the creadit in account

Hiya,

I paid mudfish credit from paypal AUD $2.99 already, but i have not got the creadit in account, please follow up. thanks!

3 Likes

I too experienced this issue. I paid the $3 credit 3 times and have not received any credit for it. Hope someone can help.

1 Like

experienced this as well.

1 Like

我也是支付了2次2.99美元,但沒收到信用額度。

1 Like

Me too

1 Like

I have the same problem, just paid with paypal and no credit on my acc. Please can you fix that. Thanks

it happened the same to me. I had paid via Paypal and got the confirmation from them, but still got no credit or anything from Mudfish.

1 Like

Same issue here, bought 5$ credit, transaction went through paypal but no credits on account nor in payment history.

1 Like

@eryie666 is also having issues with this.

Please assist. :smiley:

What happened? this program doesnt have any support people?

same, did the company shut down

Same, I paid 2.99 USD via paypal 8 hours ago… I hope this will be resolved soon. I also have proof of payment if admin needs it

Same here.

same problem. help!

We found a paypal issue that IPN (Instant Payment Notification) didn’t work properly since 7/6/2021 14:31 GMT+09:00. Currently we’re working on to solve this issue urgently so please wait a while until it’s solved. Very sorry for this inconvenience. :frowning:

1 Like

我也是付了2次錢 沒有東西

@obac006cxy0o Please check your account again and let me know if it’s still same. :slight_smile: Now the issue should be fixed. And please ask the refund at https://mudfish.net/admin/credits/history link if you paid multiple times. Thanks for your patience.

1 Like

Thank you! I have checked my account, and I have received the mudfish balance.

Cool! :slight_smile: I hope now everything goes well with mudfish. Please let me know if there are any other problems.

Hi there, i got same issues, suddenly got minus credit when i start to connect the mudfish, please help