I use Mudfish to play PSO2. St

I use Mudfish to play PSO2. Started 2 days ago, but today i am unable to login, where the 2 errors that show up are server connection timed out or error 249 by pso2. Maintenance of PSO2 happened 4 days ago.  

you can ignore the previous problem, it allowed me to login again after a few tries, now i have another problem which is the balance of cash shown here and the balance shown in my phone are different, meaning i cant login pso2 on my phone

what do you mean by ‘Then did you try to log out at App which found at ‘Setup (icon)’ menu at mudfish app?’ ?

i have tried that, nothing changed, credit still negative. Does the version of the app have anything to do with this ?

Which version of the mudfish app are you using? Weird because it’s supported to delete any cached files interanlly.

Then please try to update the mudfish app again because the latest is v4.4.8 though I’m not sure it fixes your issue. :frowning: If not please let me know.

it did fix the problem, thank you

Cool! :slight_smile: Please let me know if there are any other problems.

Whenever i top up credit, it does not show up on the phone app, even after a few days

v4.4.6

Could you please upgrade the mudfish app for Android? The latest version is v4.4.10 for android.

처리해 드린 것으로 보입니다. :slight_smile: 확인해보시고 문제가 있으시면 언제든지 답글 부탁드립니다.

서버가 Singapore에 있나요?

네!

I refunded Crossout then please let us know anytime if you want to change back your Data Plan.

Unfortunately, Subscription items still counted even if Data Plan is changed.

Hi, Thank you!

As I said I want to see how the pay per traffic run for me, so for now I do not intend to change it.

Cool! :slight_smile: I hope now everything goes well with mudfish. Please let me know if there are any other problems.

처리해 드린 것으로 보입니다. :slight_smile: 확인해보시고 문제가 있으시면 언제든지 답글 부탁드립니다.

Did check “toviven” mudfish account? It seems it’s topped at that account when I checked the transaction.