I use Subscription before and

I use Subscription before and I change to Data Plan when I still have 27 days of Subscription duration.
Seems it didn’t keep my Subscription duration and not refunded to me. Is this normal ?

It’s credit calculated by daily decrementation in general.

Please visit ‘Setup -> Account -> Edit profile’ menu to enable the Connection Log feature to see where your traffics were used. At this moment I don’t know why because as default we’re doing any kind of logging to trace your traffics for privacy protection.

If I just enabled that, I cant retrieve the logs before, right?

For I didn’t enable it before and I just saw I still have 27 days at yesterday, and after I modified the plan, it disappeared and the balance has paid for a month.

So I just wanna know is it normal, or the payment can be refunded or else, really thanks.

Seems it didn’t keep my Subscription duration and not refunded to me. Is this normal ?

It’s normal but I can refund it for your convenient. :slight_smile: Please check your credits and let me know if there’s something wrong.

Thank you very much! And I know how to do next time if I want to change data plan. Really thanks.