I used to get 85 ping on Europ

I used to get 85 ping on European servers now its always 110 and above what should I do?

im in the uae now and these issues are relevant when I was in Bahrain I didn’t have high ping like this any ideas ?

And I can’t even test my ping on the ping tester everything is down -1

Im sure their is an issue using mudfish in the uae in other GCC countries it works just fine can u find a fix for this please it will be greatly appreciated .

:frowning: Frankly speaking I can’t help for this issue if the international routing path is chaged by unexpected reason. Only things I can do is with leasing more nodes near your country though there’s no luck at this moment…

Can u help me out on testing my ping . it shows everything down . Please help me out.

my ping is decreasing its working by the way but can it go lower than it its now there has to be a way.

and I have an IPV6 coonection too

and im using a PPPoe connection

and im getting 3000 ping now

and now my ping tester shows I watched a youtube video and it fixed it

and I got the xr500 nighthawk from netgear it might cause some issues too .

their might be an issue with the router blockeing some stuff

for example when I enable full vpn it causes packet loss and I cant surf the web

:slight_smile: Too many problems and questions at here. Please test How to check the basic functionality section first.

In mudfish, 3000 ms ping means there’s a packet loss between mudfish node and your desktop.

when I open full vpn theirs packet loss and everything feels slow

I didn’t mean that you need to play the game with Full VPN mode. :slight_smile: My question was that mudfish works fine or not first.

haha it works fine

is it possible to have my own private node

Unfortunately nop. :slight_smile: All mudfish nodes are shared with all mudfish users.