I was checking what the rates

I was checking what the rates for the Subscription services where, but now I am now locked on it cant even go back to the Pay Per Traffic option. I would like to be put back to Pay per Traffic please.

Never mind ignore this just noticed the thing about having to wait a month to swtich back. looks Like I get to test out the subscription model for this vpn.

No problem. :slight_smile: I’d changed your data plan to PPT (Pay Per Traffic) and reset your changeable date too. If you’d like to change it back I think you can do again.

Thank you for the help. have a great day.

Cool! :slight_smile: I hope now everything goes well with mudfish. Please let me know if there are any other problems.

One more question with the service not set to full vpn mode it means only the items I equip will be registered as using the service and not say my youtube usage that is playing on the other screen correct?

That’s correct.

But the safest way to use Mudfish is terminate other programs only except what to apply Mudfish then close mudfish , mudflow and mudrun as Mudfish icon on system
tray where next to system clock on task bar after you’ve finished game(s). docs.mudfish.net/en/docs/mudfish-cloud-vpn/desktop-howto-use/

Watching Realtime Credit Usage graph will help to track when your credit decreased. Also enabling Connection Log will record your credit usages as you already have had it. docs.mudfish.net/en/docs/mudfish-policy/faq-credits/#how-to-verify-my-traffic-usage

Or the other way is consider to change Data Plans

Thank you. have a good evening/midnight/morning or afternoon what ever time it is for you.