I wish to duplicate an item so I can save mutliple configs for Apex

Hi Mudfish Support.

I am seeking to duplicate the Apex Legends Item, so that I can quickly swap between configurations for different servers and keep the preferences saved.

I.e.

• For the Singapore server I want basic mode and [SG linode2]
  • For the Tokyo server I advanced and [Sydney - Amazon EC2 2] → [Tokyo - Google]

And maybe a few more. I understand you can’t do this with one item, so I want to make custom items for each one. How do I copy the Apex item into a custom item?

@SwitchAus I see. However as you might guess, you can’t do this without the custom item.

So I can provide the item information based on JSON format. And it’s found at { "item": { "category": "game", "icon": "", "name": "Apex Le - Pastebin.com link.

Using this information, I think you can create the custom item and do whatever you’d like to set. Please test and let me know if there’s something a problem.

Thank you!

Is it possible to add different modes and nodes for each one?

What I want:

Apex - Singapore
Server Location - Apex - Singapore
Routing Information

• process: r5apex.exe
  • destination IP: [35.247.149.199/24, 35.247.149.188/24]
    Node Mode: Basic
    Selected Mudfish Node:
  • SG Asia (Singapore - Linode 2)

AND ALSO:

Apex - Japan
Server Location - Apex - Japan
Routing Information:

• process: r5apex.exe
  • destination IP: 61.202.144.68/24
    Node Mode: Advanced
    Selected Mudfish Node:
  • AU Oceania (Melbourne - BinaryLane) → JP Asia (Tokyo - Google)

Yes. It’s possible. Please visit ‘Setup → Program → Launcher’ menu and change ‘Item setting mode’ option with ‘Basic’. :slight_smile: First you need to change the UI mode.

Yeah, I did that.

I want to be able to understand the syntax required for inputs. Currently, I am able to input a single IP as routing destination, I need to be able to input a list of IPs.

Currently I can set routing path by EITHER.
CIDR
Hostname
Process

I wish to be able to set it BOTH process and MULTIPLE CIDR at the same time. The custom item input box does not specify the syntax for inputting this.

http://127.0.0.1:8282/item/custom.html?iid=211716

You gave me a JSON file which allows a very sophisticated level of customisation, it sets multiple destinations, etc.

I also do not want the routing values of the equipped items to change at ALL, based on the user interface. The routes should be able to be FULLY pre set, with one using basic mode only, and one using advanced 2 node only.

Essentially, can I provide it a JSON file of my own? if so, how?

With UI, there’s no ways to add multiple game server IP for RTT checking. You need to modify JSON file and import it.

Please check Apex Legends WFP - Pastebin.com link for the example if you need to mix it.

Yes. You can import your JSON file to create a custom item. Please go to ‘Item → Manage Items’ menu. Then you can find “Import CUstom Item” menu.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.