I would like to know how I can

I would like to know how I can watch vidoes on youtube or any other website that are blocked for my country INDIA. So basically how can i watch content which is blocked for viewing in INDIA? How can mubfish help me in this regards.

how about use Mudfish Browser Extension

http://mudfish.net/docs/en/faq/nodes.html#how-to-pick-the-best-mudfish-node-for-game-i-play check this

I have no issues with selecting the nodes for the games… problem is with Mudfish Browser extension… when i select a server from the list it keeps saying … trying to connect to mudfish server and i cannot even open Youtube browser with it. I need resolution to this.

Yes i did use Telnet command with the above mentioned ip address and port … it did enter the server and the port was working i got a blank screen at the command prompt after running this command at telnet so it works. Please advice further at the earliest.

문제점 보고서를 보내주셔서 정말 감사합니다. :slight_smile: 혹시 미꾸라지를 사용하시는데 문제가 있으신지요? 그렇다면 조금만 부연해 주시면 제가 좀 더 도움을 드릴 수 있을 듯 합니다.

No problem. :slight_smile: I’d changed your data plan to PPT (Pay Per Traffic) and reset your changeable date too. If you’d like to change it back I think you can do again.