I'm from Bangkok, Thailand and

I’m from Bangkok, Thailand and still new to Mudfish. I wish to use it to play with my friends in NA Server, which nodes do you suggest I should use?

http://mudfish.net/docs/en/faq/nodes.html#how-to-pick-the-best-mudfish-node-for-game-i-play check this

yes

is there a way to check your ping when in fastconnectmode? (I can’t check in game)

is there a way to check your ping when in fastconnectmode? (I can’t check in game)

Nop. Due to characteristics of FastConnect mode, you can’t see your real ping with it while it’s enabled.

Nop. :slight_smile: Very slightly more than normal mode but its difference isnot noticible at all.

우선 패킷 덤프 보내주셔서 감사합니다. 제가 살펴보았는데요, 특별히 누락된 게임 서버 IP 는 보이질 않습니다. 혹시 북미 서부 쪽 게임 서버 등록을 위해 보내주신 것인가요?

네 맞습니다. 디비전 북미 서부 풀 vpn으로 실행 시킨 것인데 저번에 게임 서버를 갱신 할때 도움이 된다 하셔서 올린것입니다.

지금도 US West로 접속을 시도하셔도 들어가지 못 하는 상태인가요?

지금은 들어가집니다

제가 이거 해결하려고 ps4용으로만 사용하기 위해 공유기 한대를 더 사서 설치했는데 그것때문에 되는건지는 확실치 않습니다. 혹시 us west 서버 등록을 하신건가요??

US West 정보를 갱신하였으나 이후에도 접속할 수 없게 된다면 또 다시 갱신해야 할 수 있으니 알려주시면 확인 후 처리하겠습니다.

:slight_smile: Thank you for sending the packet dump. Based on your packet dump, I had updated the game item. Could you please test with it? If it is not working properly, please let me know.

MUDEC_00086 , MUDEC_00139

• Please check if you have configured registry like Latency Fix / FastPing or failed to install Mudfish