in tree of savior (asia) I'm h

in tree of savior (asia) I’m having problems connecting to various content of the game such as chat and queue’ing dungeons. i think they use a seperate channel for those things and mudfish cannot seem to connect to those (amateur guess)

removing mudfish solves the problem but I need it on for smoother ping.

Please install the latest Mudfish

Then try to enable Full VPN mode

won’t that mode eat through my credits? i only have tree of savior equipped as a subscription…

Yes, Full VPN mode will consume your credits for every single networking acts but I also have to guess to determine the problem so I suggested it

What about for now?

Release Notes

I see, I tried it and yes it fixed all my problems. But i dont want my credits to be consumed because of it.

hello? Tree of savior (asia) item is still broken as of this comment…

same with NA

I remember that recently I’d updated ToS game item. Please check and let me know if it’s still not working.

I’d like to report this issue is happening again. I seem to have fixed it by creating a custom item and routing only 52.21.66.31 through mudfish nodes, which I assume is the main game server.

edit: seems a bit more complicated than that, but I’ve had some partial success by not routing 52.4.. addresses which probably are being used for chat services

@Nukas

Please try to turn off FastConnect mode

Check install latest version of Mudfish then you should use one of methods at Unsupported
Games
And if you want to see it officially at Mudfish, please send us some
game packets using Packet Capture with
Mudfish

link while playing the game with Full VPN
mode

We need some packets to update the Mudfish item.

I set it up successfully using the unsupported games method. I think I will keep using it like this and just change the IPs manually when they do change, because as a bonus, Mudfish now doesn’t route Twitch and other unrelated AWS traffic anymore since I’ve set it to route only the exact IP addresses the game uses. Cheers.

Cool! :slight_smile: I hope now everything goes well with mudfish. Please let me know if there are any other problems.