Inaccurate Realtime RTT Graph when using Custom Item

I am using a custom item to League of Legends Ionia Chinese server and the RTT avg that shows in the Routing path is quite accurate but when I go to the Home page and check my Realtime RTT Graph there, it only shows my default ping and not the ping when I connect to the VPN. Any ways to fix this?

Realtime RTT Graph shows this →
Instead of this → This is also quite accurate to my ping in-game

Could you please show me the full routing path of your custom item? Please try to add 123.155.155.0/24 and test it again. It looks like your ping test doesn’t be redirected to mudfish node.

Hello, I tried again with ip addresses I captured and it works accurately. I didn’t know using WFP for custom items won’t enable the realtime RTT graph to work accurately! :slight_smile: Is there anything I can do to make the realtime RTT graph work while using WFP or no? Thank you!

When you create a custom item, you can simply add one routing table entry for your RTT IP. For example, if your RTT checking IP is 123.155.155.8, you can add one entry 123.155.155.8/32 for this pupose.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.