Insane packet losses in FFXIV

Everytime around this time i’m having tons of packet losses while using mudfish to play FFXIV and i wanted to know if i can do anything about it. It’s nothing about my internet because it isnt happening with anyother VPN’s or without them at all.

Did you try to change a mudfish node based on FAQ - Nodes section for your game item? If you’re using the advanced mode, please start with the basic mode.

Yeah. I tried changing to specif nodes following the instrunctions on the FAQ and i also tried running basic, advanced and multi path modes but i’m still lagging around the same time despite my connection being stable. I’m using FastConnect Mode though so idk if it affects it (My game is TCP protocol based).

This issue also happens to me like right now, many nodes (ID & SG) are so unreliable. I’ve changed from basic to advance mode and otherwise but the packet loss still persist. It is so annoying.

1 Like

Please try to test your network status from your desktop to 204.2.229.2 (FFXIV: A Realm Reborn - US West (PRIMAL)) using How to use WinMTR link. I think you need to do two tests; one without mudfish and another with mudfish connected.

I think this result shows you where this issue is from.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.