Instant Negative Balance from several Dollars

I recently started using mudfish again and despite having a few dollars of credits available, almost immediately lost them despite not using any significant amount of data. Like, several dollars worth of balance just vanished, I even somehow went into negative balance? I refreshed and then it immediately shot down again.

I don’t even know how that’s possible, I just play Final Fantasy 14 and it consumes credits regularly at an abysmally slow rate, often allowing me to go half a year before refreshing $10. But recently? It went into hyperspeed and immediately consumed several bucks.

Could you help me figure out what it is that’s using so much balance? I love using Mudfish outside of this issue, been my go-to for years.

First sorry for this inconvenience. Unfortunately, I think your issue is related to Amazon EC2, Twitch and Mudfish and CDN and Mudfish links. Please read these documents. However, I’d reset your mudfish credits a little bit.

I’m confused because I’ve used Mudfish for Final Fantasy 14 for literally half a decade and this hasn’t been an issue before. Is this a recent development?

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.